We offer furnace transformers and arc furnace transformers for arc furnace/ submerged arc furnace/ induction furnace applications with capacity of 10 MVA and primary voltage up to 33 KV class. The secondary voltages of these electric arc furnace transformers suit furnace specifications with 6 and 12 pulse operations.
|| up to 33 KV class.
||6 and 12 pulse
||Dry Type/Air Cooled
- "Off Circuit Manually Operated" and "On Load Tap Changer" (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel
- OFWF cooling with ONAN cooling optional
- ONAN cooling with conventional pressed steel radiators
- Requisite series reactors for arc furnace transformers to reduce the short circuit stresses generated in transformer during the furnace operation
- Designed to withstand the harmonics generated due to furnace operation
- 'Tap Changer' options available in these furnace transformers, arc furnace transformers and electric arc furnace transformers.
|Application of Transformer
||Power / Distribution / Furnace etc.
|Capacity Of Transformer
|Primary Voltage Ratio
|Secondary Voltage Ratio
||Fremycetin Sulphate B.P. 1% w/w
|Type of Transformer
||Oil Cooled / Air Cooled VPI or CRT